OINOS offers personalized Instructional Coaching to educators who are interested in becoming Master Teachers.
OINOS Learning Type Profile – We have built our company’s reputation on premiere psychological inventories. By using the Myers-Briggs (MBTI) and Murphy-Meisgeier Type (MMTIC) Indicators, OINOS provides in depth personality and learning-style assessments that have been validated by decades of research.
Instructional Coaching – OINOS academic counseling offers individuals the opportunity to telephonically dialogue one-on-one with a coach who specializes in helping teachers improve their professional performance.
Using a teacher’s unique OINOS Learning Type Profile the coach will discuss specific academic concerns and offer suggestions and strategies to improve instructional effectiveness..
Benefits of Instructional Coaching *
- Ninety-one percent (91%) of teachers coached regularly stated that coaches helped them understand and use new teaching strategies.
- Seventy-nine (79%) percent of teachers coached regularly said that their coach played a significant role in improving their classroom instruction and practice.
- Teachers who were regularly coached one-on-one reported that they made significant changes in their instructional practice.
- Teachers who were regularly coached one-on-one reported that heir students were more engaged in the classroom and enthusiastic about learning.
- Teachers who were regularly coached one-on-one reported that attendance increased dramatically in their classes.
* Data provided by Annenberg Foundation